Wednesday, June 08, 2005

getting the heck out of dodge

so, i am heading home to california for a long weekend.

i don't assume the wedding i am attending will bring me great joy. it will probably make me think too much about the vows i took just a few short years back...

getting on a plane doesn't fill me with much joy either. i always am more paranoid of dying at times like these. too many things feel unsettled... i don't know if that makes sense, but i just don't feel at peace.

however, the prospect of spending a few days away from here with friends and family sounds nice. plus there are in-n-out burgers to make me happy when skies are grey...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a belair site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

See Ya There!!!

4:22 AM, November 18, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home